DonanteGlobal Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
Aliados estratégicosMinistry of Health, National Multisectoral Health Coordinator (Conamusa) and various DIRIS, DIRESA and GERESA.
Objetivo del proyecto
Contribute to the reduction of new HIV cases among key and vulnerable populations in Peru.
Grupo de impacto
Trans women, men who have sex with other men (MSM) / gay and Amazonian indigenous population.
Community search and screening work among the key and indigenous Amazonian population, as well as the promotion of access of people living with HIV to the health system and initiation of antiretroviral therapy.
Fortalecimiento de la sociedad civil
Promotion of the participation of the key population (MSM / MT) in the active search for people living with HIV, for their access to antiretroviral therapy, thereby improving individual and collective health by reducing the risk of new cases of HIV.
- Dialogue and consensus with those responsible for the Community Coordination Mechanisms.
- Paying for results and expanding coverage of the pillars of the HIV care cascade: screening, reactivity, and link to health services.
- The promotion of improvements in the access of trans women to community coordination mechanisms (MCC).
- The permanent and articulating dialogue with the communities allows the development of comprehensive strategies for addressing key populations.
- In the Amazonian indigenous populations, the comprehensive care strategy is more cost-efficient than the specific approach to a public health problem.
- Public financing of interventions and their sustainability must be ensured before finalizing the implementation process to ensure their continuity and impact.
Impacto del proyecto
Total beneficiarios directos
Total beneficiarios indirectos
Mujeres beneficiadas directas
Mujeres beneficiadas indirectas
Adaptó o implementó actividades en respuesta a la COVID-19